Articles of association
Org. No: 556745-3245
1. Company name
The company's company is ProstaLund AB. The company is public (publ).
2. Seat of the Board
The board is based in Lund municipality.
The object of the company's operations is to conduct agency activities within it medical technology, own and manage other companies as well as real estate, conduct leasing operations, research, development, production and sales of medical technology equipment and related activities.
4. Share capital
The share capital must be a minimum of SEK 42,000,000 and a maximum of SEK 168,000,000. Section 5 Number of shares The number of shares in the company shall be a minimum of 42,000,000 and a maximum of 168,000,000.
5. Number of shares
The number of shares in the company shall be a minimum of 42,000,000 and a maximum of 168,000,000.
The board shall consist of three to eight members without deputies. It is elected at the Annual General Meeting for the period until the end of the first Annual General Meeting held thereafter the year in which it was appointed.
The company shall have one or two auditors with a maximum of two deputies. A registered auditor is appointed auditing company or authorized public accountant with a maximum of two deputy auditors.
8. Notice of the Annual General Meeting
Notice of the Annual General Meeting shall be given by advertising in Post- och Inrikes Tidningar and by keeping the notice available on the company's website. That summons has been given shall advertised in Dagens Industri.
To participate in the meeting, shareholders must register with the company no later than 15.00 the day that stated in the notice convening the meeting. This day may not be Sunday, another public holiday, Saturday, Midsummer's Eve, Christmas Eve or New Year's Eve and not earlier than the fifth everyday life before the meeting. The notification shall, where applicable, number of assistants (maximum two) stated.
9. Collection of proxies and postal voting
The Board may collect proxies in accordance with the procedure specified in Chapter 7. Section 4, second paragraph the Companies Act (2005: 551).
The Board may, prior to a Annual General Meeting, decide that the shareholders shall be able to exercise their voting rights per post before the Annual General Meeting.
9. Annual General Meeting
The Annual General Meeting is held annually within six months after the end of the financial year.
The following matters shall be present at the Annual General Meeting:
1. election of a chairman at the meeting;
2. drawing up and approving a ballot paper;
3. Selection of one or two protocol adjusters;
4. examination of whether the meeting has been duly convened;
5. approval of agenda;
6. presentation of the submitted annual report and auditor's report and, i where applicable, consolidated accounts and consolidated auditors' report;
(a) the adoption of the profit and loss account and balance sheet; and where applicable, consolidated income statement and consolidated balance sheet;
(b) on dispositions regarding the company's profit or loss under it approved balance sheet;
(c) on discharge from liability of Board members and the CEO;
8. determination of board and auditor fees;
9. determination of the number of board members as well as the number of auditors and any deputy auditors;
10. election of board members, auditors and any deputy auditors;
11. other matters that come before the meeting in accordance with the Swedish Companies Act or the Articles of Association.
10. Financial year
The company's financial year is 0101 - 1231.
11. Reconciliation reservation
The company's shares must be registered in a record register in accordance with the Act (1998: 1479) on the accounting of financial instruments.