CEO and CFO
+46 (0) 73 042 99 97
Employed since 2021.
• Born: 1968
• Education: BSc Business Administration
• Experience: Has held leading positions such as a. CEO of Occlutech International AB, CFO of CellaVision AB (publ), CFO of Enzymatica AB (publ) and board member of Scandinavian Chemotech (publ) and Exini Diagnostics AB (publ). Serves on the board of Invent Medic Sweden AB (publ) and Inuheat Group AB (publ) as well as some unlisted companies. Wennerholm is the owner of Nordic Infrastructure AB.
• Holdings: 290,000 shares (via companies)
QA / RA Director
+46 (0) 70 822 00 93
Employed since 2019.
• Born: 1968
• Education: Chemical engineer and university studies in analytical chemistry, University of Gothenburg
• Experience: Over 25 years of experience from the Medical Device industry in the areas of R&D, Quality, Project Management, Supply chain and also has 4 patents in urology products. Worked with medical technology products class I to III combination products at Astra Tech, Fresenius Hemocare, BoneSupport and Enzymatica
• Holding: 14,227 shares
Marketing & Sales Director
+46 (0) 70 560 10 95
Consultant in the company.
• Born: 1971
• Education: BSc in Business Administration
• Experience: More than 20 years of experience in the Life Science sector, AstraZeneca, Alcon and
Allergan in various positions in marketing and sales, including sales rep., Product Manager, Sales Manager, Marketing Manager and Business Unit Manager. Board assignments in some unlisted companies. Dybner is a partner in Dybner Holding AB
• Holding: 288,750 shares
+46 (0) 73 430 40 03
Employed since 2020.
• Born: 1981
• Education: MSc Polymer Technology
• Experience: Worked for more than 15 years with product development in various industries, with positions as product manager, project manager and development engineer. Has for the past 10 years worked in medical technology at both Arjo and Stryker. Has 15 patents in various industries, of which 7 in medical technology.
• Holding: 5,000 shares